8.19.2012

I'm having fun throwing galleries together on 500px

Untitled by Kirk Tuck (kirktuck) on 500px.com
Untitled by Kirk Tuck

I've been using 500px as a service to build custom web galleries for various clients.  I can put together a gallery in a short time and share it with customers in certain market segments. When they go to the link they see the gallery.  I can also send them to the overall page.  Then they can see all the galleries I've created.

The more avenues to a client one can create the more roads lead back to you.

http://kirktuck.500px.com/#/0

So people have "suggested" that I update my regular website. I'll get around to it. But I'd rather have fun creating lots of little websites all over the place and share specific stuff with specific people.  Next up I'm experimenting with website building on Wix.com.


No comments: