9.06.2013

Abusing the equipment. It's a learning process....


I was walking up a street with the sun blasting right into my eyes like a wild beam from a rogue 18,000 watt HMI light gone wild and mean. But the scene ahead looked kind of cool and fraught with a chaotic potential so I thought,"what the hell?" And started banging away, shooting into the glare, through the dust and the traffic. I was using the Galaxy NX camera from Samsung and the18-55mm kit lens - stopped down for more diffraction. Oh, and I was playing with the vignette flirt, just to add insult to injury.

In the end I must say that I really like this one and it's the perfect argument in favor OG an EVF ....
I could more easily see all of the good badness I was hoping for.  The camera abused me back a few times by being too slow to AF but after tossing a few threats back and forth we called a truce and went on shooting....


No comments: